• This house exemplifies the California lifestyle, a combination of Pacific Modern &
Contemporary warmth, imbued with joy, peace & tranquility.
• This internationally appealing design, by the acclaimed Architects Scott Laidlaw & Craig
Schultz is one of their finest & redefines open air design. Absolutely unrivaled, never to
be obstructed views are maximized by decks, telescopic windows/shades & pocket doors
create the coveted, seamless transition of indoor & outdoor living.
• This home is a collection of fine artisan works. The exquisite design execution creates a
perfect example of form meeting function for varied lifestyle needs.
• Specialized lighting by Int’l lighting consultant, Mark Andrew.
• Enjoy hors d’oeuvres in the Tea Room, dine at the custom designed, reclaimed 12 foot
dining table & share desert by the outdoor, gas fire pit.
• Share lunch & view the annual Newport Ensenada Regatta, with all the colorful
spinnakers & a view of Fourth of July fireworks from the deck.
• Eco friendly positioning of home’s thermal design using passive heating/cooling.
• Non-toxic materials/finishes.
• Life Source, whole house & reverse osmosis water purification systems.
• Architectural plans available – including planned future upgrades & embellishments.
• Dual access lot is convenient for loading an Airstream & added guest parking.
Romantic Fireplace & views of Catalina & San Clemente Islands from your bed.
View the Pacific or stars while bathing in the ultimate bath tub, built for two.
• Gracefully entertain 100 + guests !
• 54sqft European steamed, beech, butcher block island with storage underneath.
Australian Walnut cabinetry. Storage galore! 80 feet of drawer/cupboard space.
• Efficiency room includes Laundry, 96 sqft Pantry, Mudroom with Garden access.
• Simultaneously breath taking & relaxing, Zen Landscape.
• Drought tolerant, low maintenance landscaping.
• Peaceful waterfall & Koi pond. Dramatic night lighting for magical, evening entertaining.
• The village of Corona del Mar is one of California coast’s most charming. Corona
Highlands neighborhood takes that charm to another level. With NO through traffic in
the neighborhood, underground utilities & no street lights, you will enjoy stargazing. All
the small beach-town feel without the Laguna crowds.
• Walkable Location – Private beach, Post Office, Grocery, Library, Parks etc, or Crystal
Cove’s 5+ miles of State Beach & California’s rural landscape.
• Internationally revered photographer Jon Ellis, “Some of my favorite homes just cannot
be caught in a photograph.”
• Renowned photographer Michael Halsband, “Absolutely awe inspiring…”
• International Art Critic & Appraiser, Alex Rosenberg, “This design is living art – a true