COMING SOON! 456 Mendoza, Corona del Mar, 92625 – 3 BR/3 BA, 3,500 sqft
Awe-Inspiring 220º Panoramic Views
- Partial View of Ocean & Pelican Hill Golf Course
- Short Walk to Private Beach with Gated Key Access
Featured in Houzz, California Home & Design, Riviera, OC Magazine and more.
Offered at $5,150,000
Call or e-mail Janie for an exclusive private tour:
- This house exemplifies the California lifestyle, a combination of Pacific Modern &
Contemporary warmth imbued with joy, peace & tranquility.
- This internationally appealing design, by the acclaimed Architects Scott Laidlaw & Craig
Schultz is one of their finest & redefines open-air design. Absolutely unrivaled, never to be obstructed views are maximized by decks, telescopic windows/shades & pocket doors create the coveted, seamless transition of indoor & outdoor living.
This home is a collection of fine artisan works. The exquisite design execution creates a
perfect example of form meeting function for varied lifestyle needs.
- Specialized lighting by Intâ€™l lighting consultant, Mark Andrew.
- Enjoy hors-d'oeuvres in the Tea Room, dine at the custom designed, reclaimed 12-foot
dining table & share desert by the outdoor, gas fire pit.
- Share lunch & view the annual Newport Ensenada Regatta, with all the colorful
spinnakers & a view of Fourth of July fireworks from the deck.
- Eco-friendly positioning of home's thermal design using passive heating/cooling.
- Non-toxic materials/finishes.
- Life Source, whole house & reverse osmosis water purification systems.
- Architectural plans available - including planned future upgrades & embellishments.
- Dual access lot is convenient for loading an Airstream & added guest parking.
Romantic Fireplace & views of Catalina & San Clemente Islands from your bed.
View the Pacific or stars while bathing in the ultimate bathtub, built for two.
- Gracefully entertain 100 + guests!
- 54 sqft European steamed, beech, butcher block island with storage underneath.
Australian Walnut cabinetry. Storage galore! 80 feet of drawer/cupboard space.
- Efficiency room includes Laundry, 96 sqft Pantry, Mudroom with Garden access.
- Simultaneously breathtaking & relaxing, Zen Landscape.
- Drought tolerant, low maintenance landscaping.
- Peaceful waterfall & Koi pond. Dramatic night lighting for magical, evening entertaining.
- The village of Corona del Mar is one of California coast's most charming. Corona
Highlands neighborhood takes that charm to another level. With NO through traffic in the neighborhood, underground utilities & no street lights, you will enjoy stargazing. All the small beach-town feel without the Laguna crowds.
- Walkable Location - Private beach, Post Office, Grocery, Library, Parks etc, or Crystal
Cove's 5+ miles of State Beach & California's rural landscape.
- Internationally revered photographer Jon Ellis, "Some of my favorite homes just cannot
be caught in a photograph."
- Renowned photographer Michael Halsband, "Absolutely awe-inspiring..."
- International Art Critic & Appraiser, Alex Rosenberg, "This design is living art - a true